Notice regarding preventive measures against COVID-19
UPDATED on June 11th, 2020
At Nazuna, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. As a countermeasure against infection caused by the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the Nazuna and Kiraku facilities have taken the following measures to ensure that our customers can use our services with peace of mind.
Preventive Measures in Public Spaces:
- Installation of alcohol disinfectants.
Alcohol disinfectants are installed near the entrance of each facility to make it easier for guests to use.
- Reinforcement of periodic disinfection.
Alcohol disinfection is carried out appropriately in places where guests often come into contact, such as door knobs, doors and lavatory doors.
- Wearing masks when providing guest service.
Our service staff wear masks in consideration of our guests’ health and safety and public health.
- Checking the health status of our guests.
Upon check-in, we will request all guests to fill out a questionnaire regarding your health condition and confirm your route to the facility.
Preventive Measures for Employees:
- Wearing a mask when commuting to and from work.
We distribute masks to our employees and require them to wear masks when traveling to and from work.
- Health management at work.
We require employees to check their body temperature and disinfect their hands and fingers before arriving to work. In addition, employees who have a fever of 37.5℃ (99.5℉) or higher or who are not in good physical condition are required to stay home until two days have passed since they have recovered.
- Thorough use of alcohol disinfection in back-of-house space.
We give proper guidance to ensure employees disinfect their hands and fingers when entering the office or using the restroom.
- Establishment of a management system for employee health.
We have introduced a code of conduct for employees who are in poor physical condition and a system for managing the health status of employees.
- Refraining from non-essential and non-urgent outings and meetings.
We prohibit employees from taking non-essential and non-urgent business trips, prohibit overseas travel, and instruct employees to refrain from attending meetings and events where many and unspecified people may gather, as well as avoid work-related dining and in-person meetings.
- Staggered working hours.
We ask employees to avoid rush hours when commuting to and from work.
Please cooperate in following measures during your stay:
- Please disinfect hands and fingers with provided alcohol before entering the facility.
- Please consider refraining from staying at our facility if you have a fever and/or illness.
- Please cooperate on body temperature check at arrival. If guests have fever over 37.5 degrees, we may ask them to refrain from staying, or to stay at one of our alternative accommodations.
- Should you feel unwell, please give notice to our staff.
- As a countermeasure against infectious disease, some services, amenities and facilities have been temporarily unavailable, to ensure safety of our guests and staff.
*Above countermeasures shall be updated conforming to policy of Japanese government and/or any other relative organizations.
We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.